Something is Mine

i'm just a very simple person, name ma ayah beri, nur shuhada bt khairul anuar ! yg bermaksud cahaya para org yg mati syahid, :) alhamdulillah, so, i'm trying till now to be the best for my family,agama n negara ! haha ! bersemangat gilaa... :), btw, saya dengan bnganya mengatakan TAK NAK ! pada mereka yg 1) talk nonsense, 2) gilaaa,,3) pencurikkk,4)kaki menipu,5)kaki pempuan,6)hipokrit dan kesemua yg sama waktu dgnnya ! , so, ilove to being in myself ! last but not least, adiossaa !! :)

Saturday 26 February 2011

story of love

~ love ? well i think no one can give the exact difinition of love.
~ it's a about u, . It can be very simple yet so complicated, so what we have to do is to enjoy it, becoz it's a give from Allah, :)
~ it can come to us as anytime, anywhere and in any form,
 and for me to say sat that, it doesn't mean i'm expert of LOVE, haha ~~
 

 
I remember us,
the way we used to be,  
I'd hold you in my arms,
your smile so sweet to me,

But now when I see you,
you look right through me,
I feel so alone now,
but when I close my eyes...

...All I see is you.

The love we used to share,
gone up in whirl winds,
will I ever love,
or ever live again,

I am tired of crying,
and I am done trying,
To remember all about you,
but when I close my eyes...

...All I see is you.

All the love I am sending,
the memories I won't sell,
I know there must be an ending,
to the story I will tell,

I dream only of your love,
and happiness in life,
I try not to think of you,
but when I close my eyes...

..All I see is you. 



 moral of the story~ "Jangan tinggal orang kita sayang untuk orang kita suka. Sebab orang kita suka akan tinggalkan kita untuk orang yang mereka sayang. Jangan cuba dapatkan apa kita sayang tapi sayanglah apa yang kita ada..."


No comments:

Post a Comment