Something is Mine

i'm just a very simple person, name ma ayah beri, nur shuhada bt khairul anuar ! yg bermaksud cahaya para org yg mati syahid, :) alhamdulillah, so, i'm trying till now to be the best for my family,agama n negara ! haha ! bersemangat gilaa... :), btw, saya dengan bnganya mengatakan TAK NAK ! pada mereka yg 1) talk nonsense, 2) gilaaa,,3) pencurikkk,4)kaki menipu,5)kaki pempuan,6)hipokrit dan kesemua yg sama waktu dgnnya ! , so, ilove to being in myself ! last but not least, adiossaa !! :)

Monday 11 April 2011

the way i am today

~ asslamulaikum, :) peace peeps. dh lame x mepek kt my lovely blog. HAHA,. bejet lagi..
 oh now what ?

                                                    haha ~ i love elomoo =)
  



 i'm going to sit on the final exam in my college., Oh NO !!  i'm not ready yet ! yesss.. seriously,,, NOTT readyy yet to sit on the final,.oh my, tinggal about one week je lagii.. !! what???? aarghh

okey okey, rileks nur shu, calm down, ........istigfar banyak2...

okey, now better ! but but ! haha~ the most exciting is after the final is nak balik rumahh !! haha ~ when i think of my rumah,   ~ rase bekobar2 nk habiskan final ~ ` =D
hehe , yesss ! i'm gonna back to my home sweet home just after i've finish my last paper on 30 april ! :)

but, surely, kene struggle betol2 before balik rumah kan ? i want to make my parents proud of me, as their lovely daughter princess, :) haha, bajet princess la kan ? =) ngeee..

and i want to make something in my life that i can proud it, i mean, based on what i have and already do for achieving my goal ! haha, ayat mcm managment la pulak ! okey . i 've to thank to my lecturer. B'coz she made me to think on how to manage my life like , how i'm going to manage my time, during studies, koko, and my others activity in college. thanks cik ros ! okey i mention her name here becoz she inspired me on how im going to be prepared on my time .

the other thing that i want to say is ,  i miss my bestfriends , her name is Dzarana, all i want to say to her if i meet her is, babe. hai ! i miss you! miss your laugh, your smile and our memory  ~ like
during our child, we spend much time together, we cry together, and what the most i miss it , is kite gelak kuat kuat giler  kan ? we're so close together, pergi toilet pun same2... haha ~ byk bende yang kite share same same , kite rapat sangat sampai, ade yg jeles dengan keakraban kite kan>?   ~~
  i love the way you laugh out loud with roaring-langsuir-laugh of yours. i feel like laughing myself when i hear you laugh. i love the way you smile. ~ babe, i miss you, really, !
 see you soon, insyaAllah :)

then , lately i think i've to change, i already say in my self, i want to change., to be a better person.
now, in my nineteen years old, i realize that not all the things we want of, is going to be mine, when i was child, time zaman kanak kanak ribena dulu... i think, every single things that i wish to have, i have it.  My parents is the most best ever in the world , bersyukur sangatsangat.. i've the best mommy and ayah =)
hurm, actually not everything in this world , u gotta have it,  ~ );


I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it. ~ Eminem

that's all me,
peace , peace =D

No comments:

Post a Comment